- Your eID must end with a period and then your last name.
- For example, if your name is Jane Smith your eID must end with .smith which means it can be jane.smith or j5.smith, etc.
- Note: Numbers cannot be used after the period.
For more information visit our eID FAQ.
The UCID number
- If you have a UCID number, a.k.a Student ID or Staff ID number, you can link your new eID to it.
- UCIDs are maximum 8 numbers long.
Use the following password complexity outlined below:
- Upper Case (A-Z)
- Lower Case (a-z)
- Number (0-9)
- Special Character
- At least 8 characters long